Fiberlogy ESD ABS
About The Materials
ESD Fiberlogy filament was created to protect electronic components which are sensitive to electrostatic discharges. The material has high dissipation and antistatic properties with respect to energy coming from discharges, and so it is able to prevent damage or significantly reduce the risk of damage to your electronic devices.
The destructive nature of electrostatic discharge leads to the generation of high costs related to the maintenance, repair and replacement of vulnerable components that companies have to bear, especially those which produce and use electronics in conditions that are conducive to the occurrence of the ESD effect. The task of ESD ABS from Fiberlogy is to eliminate this threat. Therefore, the ESD filament will come in handy when printing housings for integrated circuits, sensors, connectors, measuring devices.
* ELECTRONICS: housings, covers, cases, screens products equipped with diodes, connectors
* TOOLS OR THEIR PARTS: tools for working with electronics, tools for making electronic components
* PARTS AND TRANSMISSION TOOLS: machine components, elements of equipment for employees and manufacturing plants
* high resistance to electrostatic discharge and chemicals
* high impact strength
* resistance to high temperatures and scratching
* possibility of mechanical and chemical processing
+/- 0.02 mm
+ 0.01 mm
HOW TO PRINT?
The following parameters are only suggested print settings for this material. To ensure the best print quality, it is necessary to choose the appropriate settings for a specific printer and printing conditions.
glass, masking tape
📌Royalforged Solution Malaysia📌
Contact No. : 011-56304686 (Jason)
Business WA: https://wa.me/message/PHBHMKAGAC6IJ1
Official Web: https://www.royalforgedsolution.com
===Authorozed Fiberlogy Reseller Malaysia===