Fiberlogy FiberFlex 30D
About The Materials
Just another option for enthusiast of printing on rubber-like materials. Our FIBERFLEX 30D is characterized by reduced hardness up to 30D on the Shore scale, very good flexibility and higher impact strength.
The material is recommended especially for printing tires, seals, belts and all kinds of elastic elements.
* RUBBER ELEMENTS OF MACHINES: gaskets, elements that are frequently bent
* GADGETS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: phone sleeves and cases, watch-, pulse counter-, pedometer straps
* LINKING ELEMENTS: flexible hinges
* TOYS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: tires, rubber figures
* JEWELLERY: bands, bracelets
* 30D Shore hardness
* high impact resistance in low temperatures
* very good thermal, chemical and abrasion resistance
+/- 0.05 mm
+ 0.03 mm
HOW TO PRINT?
The following parameters are only suggested print settings for this material. To ensure the best print quality, it is necessary to choose the appropriate settings for a specific printer and printing conditions.
< 35 mm/s
glass, masking tape
To remove the print easier, it is recommended to heat the bed to 110°C
📌Royalforged Solution Malaysia📌
Contact No. : 011-56304686 (Jason)
Business WA: https://wa.me/message/PHBHMKAGAC6IJ1
Official Web: https://www.royalforgedsolution.com
===Authorozed Fiberlogy Reseller Malaysia===